First of all thanks for taking interest in my blog and also About me. 🙂
I am a Virtualization and Cloud professional working with one of the largest Telecom vendor company.
I have been involved in multiple Telco Cloud and IT Cloud projects including the world’s largest Telco Cloud project as the Lead Solution Architect – NFV Cloud.
My main focus area is Kubernetes, VMware, and OpenStack based NFV/SDN solutions including vSphere, vSAN, vROPs, vCloud Director, vCloud NFV, NSX, SRM, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, RDO, Ceph, Canonical OpenStack, MAAS, JUJU, Mirantis Fuel and CloudBand. However, I have also designed and delivered Open Day Light (ODL), Docker, Swarm, Istio, Apache Mesos, Kafka, Python, IoT, Smart Home and AI (Artificial Intelligence) based projects.
As of now, I have earned the following Awards and certifications:
- Cisco Champion (2021)
- VMware vExpert (2021/2020/2019/2018/2017)
- VMware vExpert – NSX
- VMware vExpert – Cloud Provider
- OpenStack Mentor
- Nutanix – Subject Matter Expert
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Foundation for Istio by Solo
- Nutanix Certified Master- Multicloud Infrastructure
- Nutanix Certified Professional – Multicloud Infrastructure
- VCAP6.5-DCV Design
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy
- VMware Practitioner in NFV Operations
- VTSP-NV 2017 (VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Network Virtualization)
- VTSP-SV 2017 (VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Server Virtualization)
- VSP-NV 2017
- VTSP Foundation 2017
- VSP Foundation-2017 (VMware Sales Professional)
- VTSP-NV 2016 (VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Network Virtualization)
- VTSP-SV 2016 (VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Server Virtualization)
- VSP-NV 2016
- VSP-2016 (VMware Sales Professional)
- RHCSA – OpenStack
- PRINCE2 Foundation in Project Management
- EMC ISM V3
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Acme Packet Certified Professional
Please go through my posts and if you want you can add a comment or ask any query.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
If you want to go to the home page just click here.